Residential Maintenance and Repairs
No need to spend a small fortune hiring multiple specialists…
Hiring an electrician to move an outlet or install a smart thermostat, a plumber for a totally clogged drain or leaky pipe, and a carpenter to fix holes in the drywall or install a new door adds up to a small fortune. Jobs like these are where Fireplace West —combining versatility with affordability.
Common residential repair and maintenance projects:
- Appliance repair and maintenance: installation and removal of dishwashers, clothes washers and dryers, ovens and ranges, refrigerators and hot water heaters, including moving or modifying electrical and plumbing hookups and outlets
- Electrical repair and maintenance: we can modify and move outlets, and install the latest energy efficient switches and lighting fixtures that help you save money and conserve energy.
- Door and window repairs and maintenance: we provide a wide range of repair and maintenance services for residential doors and windows, including: patio door roller replacement and repair, garage door repair and replacement, window locks, knobs and lock sets.
- Plumbing repairs and maintenance: leaky faucets, broken pipes, clogged drains…no need to call a plumber for basic plumbing repairs and problems!
- Home inspection repairs: let us bundle the repairs on your inspection punch list. Appliances, windows and doors, plumbing and electrical—one and done and ready for a successful sale.
- Lighting repairs and maintenance: repairs, installations and conversions for both indoor and outdoor lighting, including track lighting, energy efficient switches, security lights, solar lights, and more.
- “Smart home” energy solutions: convert your home’s thermostat to a “smart” thermostat and operate it from any of your mobile devices whether you are home or thousands of miles away! Better for your budget, better for the environment, and oh, the convenience. (Quickly becoming one of our most popular customer requests).